+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time Limit??

Airman

Time Limit??

I was replying to a topic, and took a few minutes to look up some information, just for verification. I then spent another few minutes typing out a quote from the book I was looking in, and then hit "post reply". I got back an error message that I did not have authorzation to access that screen, and I wasn't logged in.

Naturally, I lost all my work of posting. Is there some sort of time limit on a thread??

Never had an issue.....however, a lesson I learned a LONG time ago is worth sharing.....

If you are posting something more than a couple of lines, open a WORD (or similar) document on your computer & type it up there, when you are done & happy with it, copy & paste into the reply box on the appropriate forum sections.
    I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler.

My Pictures

Airman
    "Flathead", I'll give it a try....

Wouldn't it be easier to just have a longer time limit or none at all. I've edited threads a week old on the HAMB. maybe the same or similar could be done here. Especially since traffic may pick up soon.

damn, who's leg do you have to run over to get a response from someone in charge? LMFAO

DBA
    Same thing happened to me, when you log on theres a box underneath your login that says "remember me" or something to that effect. Just check that box, and it seems to fix it.

+ Reply to Thread